Next Solar Inc.
Posted : Jan 1, 2021
Today Date : Nov 28 2023
ENERGY ENGINEER (SAN CARLOS, CA)
1) Identify and recommend energy savings strategies to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
2) Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use and to identify conservation and cost reduction measures.
3) Monitor and analyze energy consumption.
4) Monitor energy related design or construction issues, such as energy engineering, energy management, or sustainable design.
5) Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or daylighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
6) Drafting electrical diagram for backup battery and or generator systems.
7) Supervision of installation of generator systems including: evaluation of wire sizing and connecting to the main service panel.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
Next Solar Inc. 170 GLENN WAY SUITE 1 SAN CARLOS CA USA 94070
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER